Sunday 13 November 2011

Greetings Planet Earth

Hey y'all.  My name is Oz and I am a comic-aholic.  I enjoy everything nerdy from video games, to fantasy movies to board games to whatever but my Queen of all mediums are comic books and it's been that way since I was 7 years old.  This is just a quick introduction to let you guys know that I will constantly be putting up comic book related news up here such as pics, sneak peaks, spoiler space, fan-fictions, original art, opinions, reviews, interviews, media, podcasts and all that good shit.

For now though, check out my website at www.comicbooknerdsarehot.com or come chat it up with us on facebook (we have a fanpage and a group of the same name, Comic Book Nerds Are Hot).

So let's let the grand experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment